Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

El Diario NY Alert Charles Hynes Declines Interview NYPD Joe Sanchez Hispanic Serpic


 Let's talk re: Charles Hynes declining interview for my YouTube documentary Joe Sanchez Hispanic Serpico 


Vito Lopez and Charles Hynes are best friends and that is enough for me Suzannah B. Troy to say Charles Hynes your time has come and gone -- he and Lopez must go....

but ask Hispanic Brooklyn voters what do you say about voting for Charles Hynes who 30 years ago  spoke up for highly decorated Joe Sanchez Viet Nam Vet Purple Heart, NYPD Hero 30 Merit awards framed by Internal Affairs in retaliation for blowing the whistle on his corrupt Lt. and Capt. --

Thirty years ago, Charles Hynes than a  Special Prosecutor  dismissed the illegal indictment.

The indictment was an illegal set-up to frame and fire Joe Sanchez and get a good cop who dared speak up, the Hispanic Serpico off the force.   I have posted Charles Hynes letter to a Juror requesting Joe's re-instatment and the fact the trial as Hynes in his letter was "compromised".

See the letters http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-post_5.html Charles Hynes in his own words 30 years ago responding with Juror Annabell Washburn re-instate Joe Sanchez.

By law Charles Hynes had to dismiss the indictment.

Hynes did  not fight Benjamin Ward a man many think was a corrupt commissioner who wanted  Hero Sanchez out.   Benjamin Ward had been quoted stating Hispanic cops were third class citizens in the New York Daily News.

Now as the Adrian Schoolcraft trial approaches, I want to learn why Sanchez a true Hero and a man I believe should be an Icon for NYC like Serpico and for Hispanic community why  has he not  been re-instated and issued apology?  How can the NYPD get reform if they do not stop punishing the good cops and start punishing the bad cops?

That was Charles Hynes 30 years ago but now he does not have the courage to meet me for what for me is soft ball questions... (See below...) I would have kept my word but there are a lot more hard hitting questions I could have asked and he should be asked about why Joe Sanchez a hero NYPD officer has not yet been issued an apology and reinstatement --- and thru the YouTube documentary that is one of my goals along is to get Joe Sanchez Justice 30 after the fact and w/ NYPD reform.

Fast forward to now Brooklyn voters -- Charles Hynes who wants to be re-elected will not grant me, Suzannah Troy to ask 5 minutes worth of questions his staff had me right out.
http://youtu.be/CLKo_2S-l5k
YouTube with AnnaBell Washburn juror on the Sanchez case,  85 year old stroke who met with me last week but Charles Hynes!
http://youtu.be/7tA2g7ZNOeE part 3 in front of the 90 Precinct in Williamsburg where Joe Sanchez started as a rookie -- I announce documentary.

GOLDBERM@BrooklynDA.org
SCHMETJ@BrooklynDA.org

"Mia:

I am a woman of my word.

I will need 10 minutes of Charles time -- the YouTube should be 5 minutes.  It could be almost 10 if I read Annabelle's letter on camera.
It could be a 5 min. interview with a meeting that lasts longer because Charles may want to watch Annabelle's interview which I promise will be moving.

I believe my work on this -- my YouTube documentary will become historical and famous after the fact....after the Schoolcraft trial.

Here is how I see the script.
thank you for this interview.

Here is Annabelle's letter from 30 years ago and your response.  

Isn't amazing after 30 years with Annabelle recovering from a stroke that she is still advocating for NYPD Joe Sanchez who in my book is a hero for blowing the whistle on his corrupt Lt. and Capt.

Joe Sanchez has yet to be re-instated.  I have written you, Commish Kelly and mayor Bloomberg to advocate for an apology and re-instatement.  Do you have a comment?

What can you do or advise me to do to succeed in my goal to win an apology and honorary re-instatement for Joe Sanchez who longs to be called a "re-tired NYPD officer" vs. a former.

I would ask in light of the Adrian Schoolcraft trial Sept. 2013 based on Joe Sanchez and Serpico's experience -- how can we have any NYPD reform is the NYPD continues their history of retaliating against NYPD whistle blowers?

Last question -- Isn't something that Annabella is still speaking up after 32 years at age 83 after suffering a stroke.

Any comment?

Thank you for the interview."

Playlist of the NYPD Hispanic Serpico Joe Sanchez YouTube Documentary -- a year long 2013 Project which will include interviews with Joe through out the Adrian Schoolcraft trial.